Hey everyone! Last week, I asked you to send in your questions. Over the weekend, I compiled and answered YOUR awesome questions, including questions on confidence, decision making, enlightenment, and how to be a coach.
In this episode of The PE Podcast, I talk about
- How to know you’re making progress when you’re not seeing results
- How to make a decision and avoid disappointing someone
- Are you enlightened? How to know if you have reached enlightenment
- The roadmap to measure your consciousness
- How to address the lack of confidence
- The problem with YouTube in general today
- Why Instagram can be toxic for your well-being
- The ONE thing that’s most important in life – Career? Health?
- Tips to be organized and the calendar system I use
- Coaching: My tips for those of you who want to be a coach
- Listen via iTunes: https://personalexcellence.co/itunes/
- Listen via Stitcher: https://personalexcellence.co/stitcher/
- The 21-Day Incubation Period
- [Manifesto] ESPER Goal Achievement Framework
- Map of Consciousness
- Are Coaching Courses Necessary To Be a Coach?
The post How To Know When You’re Making Progress, Journey of Enlightenment, And More is first published on Personal Excellence.